- Road to Revolution
- Evolution of the U.S. Government
- Historical Foundations of Economics
- Great Depression
- World War II
- Cold War
- Civil Rights and Life in the U.S.
- Contemporary World
Lesson Plans & Curriculum Resources for SS08 & SS20W
Mission US is a multimedia project featuring free interactive adventure games set in different eras of U.S. history. The first game, Mission 1: "For Crown or Colony?," puts the player in the shoes of Nat Wheeler, a 14-year-old printer's apprentice in 1770 Boston. As Nat navigates the city and completes tasks, he encounters a spectrum of people living and working there when tensions mount before the Boston Massacre. Ultimately, the player determines Nat's fate by deciding where his loyalties lie.
In the News. . . .
New Social Studies Resources have been recently added to IDEAL!
Over 55 K-12 lessons / resources are new to the Learning Resource Manager!
- Trade book lessons for grades K - 6
- Social Studies content lessons for grades K - 7
- Social Studies Integrated Reading lessons for grades K - 12
- Social Studies Reading Passages for grades K - 8
- Links to web lessons aligned to the Standard for high school
To access the new resources: Log into IDEAL https://www.ideal.azed.gov/ , go to Curriculum Resources, then go to the Learning Resource Manager.
These materials are part of the Content-Rich Support Materials created by ADE Content Specialists.