Welcome to your LibGuide for Webster Elementary Library Orientation!
Libraries are no longer just quiet places to study. To keep up with today's 21st century learners, libraries have become gathering places with many more resources than ever before!
Within this guide you will find the information that will teach you all you need to know about our library and the resources available to you. It will show you how to open a Destiny account, do research, use our databases and webtools, and check out an ebook.
The orientation is designed for you to cover the information at your own pace. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask the library staff.
What Your Library Can Do For You
Webster's library is here for you! Visit us before school or after school. We are always happy to help!
- Find a good book
- Use our online databases
- Finish homework
- Get help with research
- Relax and read
If you only remember one thing, remember that the library personnel are here to help you. We are experts in searching for information and are willing to help you with any project or assignment. If we don't know the answer, we will find someone who does!
Mrs. Cecil and Mrs. Casarrubias are more than happy to help you with your searches, answer questions and assist in any way possible. They can be reached at 480-472-4858.
Resource Center Specialist
202 N. Sycamore
Mesa, AZ. 85201
Top 10 Study Tips
1) Find a healthy balance of work and play.
2) Schedule your time. Use a planner!
3) Understand what motivates you.
4) Make use of all study resources on and off campus. Get to know students, teachers and librarians that will be vital to your success.
5) Study with others from your classes.
6) Establish a routine place to study.
7) When studying for exams, don't start with your Worst subject.
8) Discover if you are more productive in the morning or evening.
9) When studying, take a 5-10min break each hour.
10) Regular sleep, exercise and a healthy diet will give your more energy and keep you feeling good!