Welcome to Mountain View High School's Library LibGuide!
We hope you will use this guide to familiarize yourself with the library and all it has to offer. Use the tabs above to evaluate and locate relevant resources. If you need more assistance, please do not hesitate to contact one of the library staff. Do not forget that besides dropping in for a quick question you may also call, e-mail, or meet one-on-on to plot out a research strategy for an assignment. We are always happy to help!
Tour the Media Center
Circulation desk, a place to ask questions check out book and return books.
Three student stations set up around the circulation desk with supplies to use while in the Media Center
Computers are avaliable for student use before school, lunch and after school. Passes are needed during class time.
Resource Center Specialist
Mountain View High School
Top 10 Study Tips
1) Find a healthy balance of work and play
2) Schedule your time. Use a planner!
3) Understand what motivates you. What do you want out of college?
4) Make use of all study resources on and off campus. Get to know students, professors and librarians that will be vital to your success.
5) Study with others from your classes
6) Establish a routine place to study
7) When studying for exams, don't start with your Worst subject
8) Discover if you are more productive in the morning or evening
9) When studying, take a 5-10min break each hour
10) Regular sleep, exercise and a healthy diet will give your more energy and keep you feeling good!