You will be creating a PowerPoint presentation telling us about a topic you are studying in Science class. You should plan to include the following elements in your project:
- Create at least five slides.
- Include information about your topic.
- Include a background or use a template.
- You may add images and/or pictures.
- You may add sounds and/or music.
- You may add transitions and animations.
- Set presentation to run automatically.
Start by viewing PowerPoint Presentations of previous students.
Check the PowerPoint Help box if you need help using the PowerPoint program.
Microsoft has an extensive library of clipart, animations, photos, and sounds that you can access online through the PowerPoint program. You may also add images and sounds from other internet sources. The Resources box has some links you may want to try.
You may seek help from another student in the class, but you need to control the mouse. You won't learn if a friend does the work for you. The following links are some online tutorials that might also be helpful.