5 Famous People
Directions for doing your 5 Famous People Report
1. Use a blank piece of white paper
2. Write the title - 5 Famous People from "your state's name" and write your name underneath
3. Divide the page eually so that you have an equal amount of space for each person
4. For each person you are required to have the name of the person, a picture of the person, and write a description of what the person is famous for
- make sure that your pictures are colored and that all writing is either typed or written straight and neat with a ruler!
Cesar Chavez was a Mexican American
farm worker. He became a labor leader
and a civil rights activist. He helped to
cofound the present day association,
5 Famous Places in your state
Directions for doing your 5 Famous Places Brochure
1. Fold a plain piece of white paper into a brochure
(teacher will show you how to do t his)
2. Create an Intro page including a picture of your state, state name, your name, and 5 famous places
3. On the remaining 5 sides of the paper, you will put the name of your Famous Place, a picture of your place, and a description of the place
- make sure that your p ictures are colored and that all writing is either typed or written straight and neat with a ruler!
The Grand Canyon is located in Northern Arizona.
It is 277 miles long and nearly 1 mile deep
at its deepest point. There are now
more than 5 million visitors each year!