eBooks for Students and Families
| The eBook Revolution is Here!
eBooks are copies of books that you read on a computer. If you see the above icon in the library catalog it is an eBook that can be read online at school or at home.
To read an eBook:
1. Click on the title.
2. Click "Read Online" to read the book.
3. If you want to check out the book click . You have to be logged in to check out an eBook. When you check out an eBook it counts towards your book limit.
You can read an eBook online without checking it out or being logged in. Remember that when you are reading an eBook, nobody else can read that copy unitl you return it.
eBooks have many features that traditional paper books may be missing:
- You can search through the text for a specific word or phrase
- You can currently carry eBooks with you on your laptop or smartphone
- You can shrink or enlarge the text size
- You can add digital bookmarks
- You get instantaneous delivery