Rough Draft Journal and Final Journal
(5) Journal must be 5 handwritten (cursive) pages or 3-4 double spaced typewritten pages, plus a bibliography.
(5) Journal is a five-day itinerary with each day in chronological order.
(5) Journal is in paragraph form and must include descriptions of the following:
(10) a. ten historical facts (underlined in red)
(10) b. education system (underlined in dark blue)
(5) c. five economic activities (underlined in yellow)
(5) d. five geographic regions (underlined in dark green)
(15) e. fifteen places that you visited (museums, national parks, tourist attractions, restaurants, shopping areas, etc...) (underlined in brown)
(5) f. five foods eaten in the country (underlined in light blue)
(5) g. two sporting events (underlined in light green)
(5) h. two people that you met (famous or not famous, dead or alive) (underlined in orange)
(5) i. animals (underlined in violet)
(10) j. bibliography with at least 3 sources
(10) k. cover (can be computer generated or hand drawn)
(1 ea.) l. creativity may include transportation systems, technological advances, statistics, religion, or anything that helps to further understand the ethnicity of the country (extra credit; 1 point each) (underlined in black)