Checklist/Cover Page for Project
- Pick a significant person, place (event), or thing (technology, weapons, lifestyles, social structure, etc.) in Greek Civilization between 2000 B.C.E. and 300 B.C.E. Use pages 120-149 for ideas!
- Decide whether to work alone or with a partner (no groups of three)
- The report should focus on the "Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How" as appropriate for the topic
- The topic must be approved by me!
- It should include a minimum of three sources (books, articles, websites, etc.) as referenced in the presentation on a Works Cited page
- A summarizing paragraph or two (one page maximum, be succinct!) must be submitted by each student at the time of the presentation (must be typed and double-spaced)
- An 8-10 minute oral presentation to share with the class
- Include two multiple-choice questions at the end of your presentation that check the class for understanding
Total project is worth 150 points (late presentations/summaries cost ten points per day)
1. Typed/Double-Spaced...10 pts.
2. Pertinent Information.....35 pts.
3. Intro/Conclusion...............5 pts.
Total Pts. 50