Sophomore IB History course covering Canadian, American, and Latin American history from the Era of Exploration to the U.S. Civil War.
Last Updated: Jun 16, 2011
- Textbook Chapters 6,7, & 8
- Lecture/Notes - Independence Movements U.S. and Latin American
- Pro-Se Court - American Independence
- Inquiry - What Happened on Lexington Green?
- Write own declaration of independence
- Biography Project
- Round-Table Discussion/Role-play
- Illustrated Bill of Rights
- Facebook Activity - French Revolution
- Reading - Haitian Revolution (Annotated)
- Map Activity - Latin America
- Socratic Seminar - Causes of Independence
- Socratic Seminar - Compare results of Independence movements
How do we live in relation to each other?