Access weblinks and study guides for each unit. Materials are designed to assist in tutoring and preparing for exams.
Last Updated: May 30, 2012
- Explain how the structure of each type of cartilage relates to its function.
- Classify bones according to their shape, location, structure, and function.
- Explain how the structure of each type of bone relates to its function.
- Identify the macroscopic and microscopic structures of a long bone.
- Create a flowchart illustrating the sequence of events involved in bone growth, remodeling, and repair.
- Assess how homeostatic mechanisms in the body would respond to skeletal imbalances such as fractures, osteoporosis, osteomalacia, Rickets, or Paget's disease.
- Differentiate between and identify the bones of the axial and appendicular divisions of the skeleton