My Story/Your Story
- Go to my blog post @ Writing for Change.
- Read my post called The Letter.
- I decided to post this story because, although it is a simple story about one day of my life, it is also a story about a pivotal moment in my life.
- I would like for you to brainstorm about pivotal moments in your own life.
- Once you have found one that you are willing to share with us on your blog, write it as a new blog post.
Writing Standard: Strand 3 - Writing Application
- Expressive - Expressive writing includes personal narratives....
PO1. Write in a variety of expressive forms that:
a. use voice and style appropriate to audience and purpose
b. organize ideas in writing to ensure coherence, logical progression,
c. employ literary devices (e.g. irony, conceit, foreshadowing,
symbolism) to enhance style and voice.