Please answer the following questions:
- What were the people like?
- What was the main religion? (Polytheistic/Monotheistic/ Name the god or some of the gods)
- What were some major ceremonies, feasts or sacred days?
- What was the food like?
- What did they do for protection?
- Who were some main people in the civilization?
- What type of government did they have?
- List a minimum of 3 conflicts and answer the following: cause/effect, major people involved, brief summary of event
- How does this time period influence us today?
Founding of Russia, the conquest of the Mongols, the formation of China and the rise of Japan.
Use these books as sources:
by Derek C. Maus 947 RUS Russia
by Wallace, Robert 947 WAL Russia
by Fader, Kim Brown 947 FAD Russia
The Mongol Conquests: Time Frame AD 1200-1300 by the editors of Time-Life Books T 909.2 MON
Empire in the East: The Story of Genghis Khan by Rice, Earle 92 GEN
Genghis Khan's Mongol Empire by Streissguth, Thomas 950.2 STR
- Chinese Life by Clements, Jonathan 951 CLE
- A Samurai Castle by Macdonald, Fiona T 952.2 MAC