Consider the following when generating questions:
- Determine what resources are available for you in researching your topic. Is there enough information?
- Make sure your questions are not too broad or too narrow.
- Is your topic interesting to you?
- Is your topic interesting to others? Are there visuals to enhance your project?
- What knowledge of the topic do you already have?
The following link gives helpful information on how to develop a research question. It specifically targets differentiating between topics that are too broad, too narrow, and just right. Mini exercises are included for practice.