Creating a Bibliography in NoodleTools
NoodleTools has six steps for the first time user. They are easy to do and well worth the time.
1) Have your completed note cards in front of you.
2) At your computer, get to the NoodleTools web page by typing in www.noodletools.com in the address bar.
3) You are now at the NoodleTools home page. Look for the section on this page that has the heading "Free Software Tools". For the simplest way to put together your bibliographies, click on "NoodleBib MLA Starter".
4) This takes you to the "Register or Sign In" page. As a new user, click on the box that is labeled "Create a Personal ID".
5) This leads you to the "New User Registration" page. There are three types of accounts under the subheading "Subscription Type", the last option is "A free NoodleBib MLA Starter account". This option has already been selected for you, so all you have to do is click in the box under it that says "Register".
6) On the second section of the "New User Registration" page there are two parts the "Choose a Personal ID" and "Easy Login Retrival". Both parts need to be completed by typing in the information requested. Hint: Be sure to pick a password that will be easy for you to remember. Once you have completed both parts, click in the box under it that says "Register". Registration is now complete and you should be on the "My Lists" page.
To begin your bibliographies look on the right side of the page and find a box with a plus sign in a green circle and the words "Create a New List" next to it. Click on that box.
All you have to do now is decide on what you want your list to be called and type the label in the window. Then click on the box, "Create List".
Now simply add your information from your notecards until a proper bibliography citation is completed for you.
Repeat until all the resources used for your report have been properly cited.
Resource Center Specialist