Objective: to research three jobs to analyze how education affects income by creating a graph
1. Pick three jobs that you are interested in.
2. For each job, you will conduct research to answer the questions. You will cite your sources so take careful notes!
3. Create a budget of anticipated expenses.
4. Create a graph comparing salaries.
5. Write a paragraph about your favorite job.
6. Determine the cost of attaining your favorite job.
7. Create a works cited page.
Education Levels Vocabulary
Trade School: certificate program of varying lengths (i.e. beautician, air conditioning technician)
Associates (AA)- 2 year degree from a community college
Bachelor's (BA/BS)- 4 year degree from a university
Graduate: must already have a Bachelor's degree
Master's (M.A.)- 2 year degree from a university
Doctorate (PhD)- 5 year degree from a university
Professional (J.D., M.D., D.D.S., etc.)- 3-6 year degree from a university