Pick one of the jobs, and answer the questions in a paragraph. Also answer the following:
1. Why do you want this job?
2. What must you do to attain this job? (goals)
3. How much will it cost for you to attain this job? (college, see College Quest below)
Spelling, grammar, and fluency count. Include a picture of your job. The other two jobs do not need a paragraph; simply answer the questions in numerical order.
For the job that you write in a paragraph, determine the cost of the education for that job.
1. Pick a college to attend
2. Determine the tuition for your program length.
3. If additional graduate work is required, repeat 1 and 2 but for graduate school. NOTE: Make sure to look at graduate tuition at the university; it is usually much more expensive.
4. Determine the overall expense for your education.
5. How will you pay for this? (grants, loans, scholarships, family, etc.)
Create a works cited page. Check out the links for appropriate citation.