Your LibGuides Profile
Your profile appears in the right hand column of each of your LibGuides pages as well as on your main profile page. It includes an image, contact information, a list of the subject areas you cover, and other information.
See Setting Up/Editing Your Profile at the right to learn how to create and manage your profile.
Managing Your LibGuides Account
- Go to the LibGuides tab on the Library Resources Centers home page or select this link: libguides.mpsaz.net
- In the upper right corner, click on Admin Sign In.
- Enter your LibGuide login.
- If you do not have a login, contact Darcy Caron, email@example.com or Laura Sears, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: You can also click on Admin Sign In from any LibGuides page, then click on My Admin on the yellow command bar at the top to manage your account.
- This will take you to your main administration page from which you can create, edit, and delete guides and create and edit your profile.
Changing your password:
- From your main administration page, go to Edit My Account.
- Enter a new password and click on Save Changes.
Set Up / Editing Your Profile
To create or edit your profile, click on Customize My Profile from your main administration page. Enter or edit information in the following boxes:
|Profile Box Title:||
This can be your title (i.e. "English Teacher", "Science Specialist") or something generic like "Teacher" or "Librarian".) Whatever it is, keep it short so that it fits in the narrow column
Enter a shortcut name here for your profile page.
Upload an image of yourself or an appropriate educational image from your computer.
Enter your name as you want it to appear in your profile box.
Enter your district phone number, location, and other contact information. Hit enter to start a new line. (Note that there are separate boxes to enter your e-mail address, website or blog, and instant messaging name.)
Enter your district e-mail address.
Enter the subject areas you cover.
|If you have a website or blog you want to link to, enter the URL here. Please remember, these need to be professional sites or bolgs, not personal.|