1. What is our duty/responsibility to the state? To ourselves? To our loved ones/family?
2. Why are appearances not always reality?
3. What is the nature of revenge?
4. What causes us to act? To delay?
5. How does our culture/history affect us and our interactions with the world around us?
6. What is corruption and how does it "infect" our lives?
Tuning the Ear Focusing the Eye PPT
Welcome to Denmark!
Image Source Page: http://ravereader.wordpress.com/2010/05/04/hamlet-david-tennant-style/
"What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how
infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and
admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like
a god!" - Hamlet
Welcome to the wonderful, moving, world of that melancholy Dane - Prince Hamlet