Welcome to Kino Library Orientation!
Use the tabs above to evaluate and locate relevant resources. If you need more assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. Don't forget that besides dropping in you may also call or e-mail us any questions or concerns. We're always happy to help!
Top 10 Study Tips
1) Find a healthy balance of work and play
2) Schedule your time. Use a planner!
3) Understand what motivates you. What are your educational goals?
4) Make use of all study resources on and off campus. Get to know students, teachers and librarians that will be vital to your success.
5) Study with others from your classes
6) Establish a routine place to study
7) When studying for exams, don't start with your worst subject
8) Discover if you are more productive in the morning or evening
9) When studying, take a 5-10min break each hour
10) Regular sleep, exercise and a healthy diet will give your more energy and keep you feeling good!
What Can Your Library Do For You
Kino's library is here for you! Visit us before school, at lunch or after school. We are always happy to help!
- Find a good book
- Use our online databases
- Finish homework
- Print documents
- Get help with research
- Relax and read