Welcome to your Libguide for Orientation to Mesa High School's Library !
We hope you'll use this guide to familiarize yourself with your library and all it has to offer. Use the tabs above to evaluate and locate relevant resources. We want all of the students and staff at Mesa High to know that we are here for you. If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact one of the library staff. Feel free to phone, e-mail, or drop in for a question or to meet one-on-one to plot out a research strategy for any assignment. We're always happy to help!
General Library Rules
In the interest of creating and keeping a pleasant environment for all students and teachers, we ask that you follow these rules:
Food or drink (except water) should not be consumed in the library.
Always bring your student ID and a pass between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Be respectful of others! Work quietly.
Please push in chairs and clean up your area before leaving.
All school district and Mesa High School rules apply in the library.
We Are MESA
- Interact in a positive way.
- Use considerate language and volume.
- Maintain dress code.
- Be truthful; speak honestly
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect
- Follow directions and give your best effort.
- Use furniture and materials appropriately.
- Keep space clean and orderly.
- Move calmly and carefully.
- Set goals and plan for the future.
- If you are struggling, ask for help. Talk to your teacher, get a tutor, make use of all study resources on and off campus.
- Take responsibility for your choices.
- Study every day.
Sources used in the production of this libguide include other libguides from Mesa Public Schools, especially those authored by Laura Sears. Thanks to Cohort 2 for sharing their content and ideas.