Using the topics found on the library databases, you will compose a persuasive essay.
You will be graded on your correct use of MLA format, the six traits of good writing, and completion of the prewriting activities.
- Essay (graded on the six traits) ... 100 points
- Works Cited page (in correct MLA format) ... 50 points
- Choosing Your Topic page ... 10 points
- Use of at least SIX credible database sources ... 30 points
- Outline ... 30 points
- Hand written rough draft ... 5 points
- Typed draft ... 5 points
- Editing ... 20 points